Salzburg Saalachtal Summer Card
A benefit for your summer holiday in Salzburg’s Saalach Valley
Our guests get the Salzburg Saalachtal Summer Card free of charge on their day of arrival!
- Steinbergbad Lofer: Heated outdoor pool with the stunning backdrop of the Lofer Mountains, wild stream, water slide, kids’ pool, large sunbathing area, children’s play area and volleyball pitch
- Alpenbad Unken: Heated outdoor and indoor pool, large sunbathing area, water slide, kids’ pool, volleyball pitch, football pitch and play area
- Almenwelt Lofer: Hike at Almenwelt Lofer - Austria’s most beautiful hiking pasture. A return trip on the new 8-person cable car from Lofer to the Loderbichl (middle station) and further on up to Almenwelt on the 6-person cable car is included with the Salzburg Saalachtal Summer Card.
- Vorderkaserklamm: A gorge in St. Martin bei Lofer, including orchid discovery path
- Seisenbergklamm: : A gorge in Weissbach bei Lofer, including discovery path. Gorge pass for kids with tree root spirit challenge!
- Lamprechtshöhle: extends out for a total distance of about 51 km, making it one of the largest cave systems in Europe.
- Bus and Train Pinzgau: Free Bus, - and train journeys** within the region Pinzgau, Buses to (and from) Salzburg, Not included are trips with the Pinzgauer Nostalgiebahn, as well as the AlmErlebnisBus
ALL SERVICES ONLY DURING THE OPENING AND OPERATING HOURS OF THE RELEVANT COMPANIES; MAY BE WEATHER-DEPENDENT